Disclaimers And Notices
John (“JD”) Nellor is an attorney at law admitted to practice in the State of Washington, the United States District Court for the Western District of Washington, the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Washington, the United States Tax Court, and the United States Court Of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
J.D. Nellor, PC, is a Washington professional service corporation. It’s principal place of business is in Vancouver, Washington U.S.A.
The names “Nellor Law Office”, “Nellor Law”, “nellorlaw”, and “nellorlaw.com” are trade names of J.D. Nellor, PC.
This web site is intended to provide general information only. You should never assume that general information applies to your case or to your situation without consulting with an experienced attorney. Visitors to this site are encouraged to contact a lawyer directly for specific advice.
The information contained on this site is not a legal opinion or legal advice. You should not take any action based on the information or materials on this web site without first seeking professional counsel.
The information on this web site is not intended to create, and your use of this site does not create, an attorney–client relationship.
Please note that merely sending an email to one of our lawyers or legal assistants, or requesting an initial consultation, does not create an attorney–client relationship. An attorney–client relationship will exist between you and this firm only after it is confirmed in writing between our firm and you or your company.
Please do not send confidential information to us by email. Information you send us unsolicited may not be regarded as confidential. If you are interested in our legal services please call us, or email your name and telephone number to one of our attorneys and we will call or email you back; We want to check for any conflicts of interest before you send us confidential information.
This web site is not intended to be advertising or a solicitation of legal services. It may, however, be considered advertising under applicable rules of professional conduct that regulate lawyers and the practice of law. You should make decisions regarding legal representation after consulting with an attorney, and not based on brochures, advertising, or any other promotional materials. Our description of our practice and experience is for your information only.
Attorneys in the Nellor Law Office are admitted to practice law in limited jurisdictions. No lawyer will represent clients in States or courts where he or she is not admitted. The Nellor Law Office does not seek to represent anyone in any State where this web site may fail to comply with all laws and ethical rules.
Any opinions expressed in this web site are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinion of the Nellor Law Office or any individual attorney. Links to other sites are posted as a convenience; We may not regularly review the material posted on linked sites and do not necessarily endorse or sponsor, nor do we warrant the materials appearing on, the linked site.
The facts and law in each case are different. The Nellor Law Office cannot and does not represent or guarantee a specific result in any given case.
Certain time limitations may apply to your case. If you believe you have a claim, you should promptly seek legal advice to protect your rights.
The background video in the masthead on each page of this website from https://dreambackgrounds.com, under the Creative Commons 3.0 Unported (CC BY 3.0) License. This video has not been modified or edited from https://dreambackgrounds.com/free-videos/birds-sea-posts-background-loop/.
The Nellor Law Office has made this website and the materials on it available to the general public for informational purposes only.
You may reproduce materials available at this site for your own personal use and for non–commercial distribution. All copies must include the following copyright notice: Copyright © 2023 by the Nellor Law Office. All rights reserved.
You may not:
- Reproduce, modify, adapt, translate into any other language, create derivative works based on, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sell, offer to sell, otherwise make commercial use of, republish, transmit, display, perform, distribute, or otherwise transfer any part of this website or any content, information, or materials contained on this website.
- Use this website for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose.
- Use this website to violate the legal rights of others or harvest or collect information about other users.
- Use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering or extraction methods.
- Impersonate any person or entity, create a false identity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any information you submit.
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of this website or the servers or networks used to make this website available; or violate any requirements, policies, or regulations of our networks.
- Transmit or otherwise make available in connection with this website any virus, worm, spyware, or other computer code, file, or application that might be harmful or invasive or might be or is actually intended to damage or overtake the operation of, or to monitor the usage of, any hardware, software, or equipment.
- Restrict or inhibit any other person from using this website.
- Remove any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights notice from this website or content, information, or materials contained on this website.
- Frame or mirror any part of this website without obtaining our prior written consent from the Nellor Law Office.
- Create a database by downloading and saving content from this website.
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any Site content, material, or information through any means not intentionally made available to you. You may not attempt to defeat any security measures that we take to protect this website.
- Use any manual or automatic site search/retrieval computer hardware or application to retrieve or in any way gather Site content or reproduce or circumvent the structure or presentation of this website without our prior written consent. Operators of search engines are hereby granted a limited permission to use retrieval applications to reproduce materials from this website for the purpose of and only to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of content on this website and only in connection with each operator's public online search service. We reserve the right to revoke this permission in whole or in part.
You acknowledge the unauthorized use of this website or content, information, or materials contained on this website could cause irreparable harm to the Nellor Law Office, its owners, agents or employees, and that in the event of an unauthorized use, the Nellor Law Office, its owners, agents or employees, will be entitled to any and all remedies available at law or in equity, including, without limitation, injunctive relief, without the necessity of proving damages or posting a bond or other security.
If you access this website, you do so at your own risk, and you agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws, rules, and regulations in connection with your use of this website.
The Nellor Law Office may limit this website's availability, in whole or in part, to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction we choose, at any time and in its sole discretion.